
Does the "caucasian-master" of your house put the labor (mexican) to work on projects? Is that what your "master" does, so does our "master".

Do you swim in a pool to keep yourself cool? Do you do summersaults off the diving board? Is that what you do, so does Maxwell.

Do you make strawberry/blueberry cheesecakes? Is that what you do? So does Mamma ("masta mamma")

Do you run round a track to not get too fat (from the aforementioned cheesecake)? We had the first annual 4th of July Cordova family mile..... everyone finished but Talmage (he only went 3/4 of a mile), Charity won it by a long ways, Kimball almost ran 2 miles and the rest of us were in the middle. We love how our neighborhood puts out flags early in the morning every "patriotic" holiday. Our neighborhood looks so awesome.
16 comments:
Love it! I sooo look forward to your posts. What's up with the tile? Did you catch a bug, or did Lani?! It looks awesome, and I bet feels pretty dang cool under your feet in that nasty humid weather. Your street does look very patriotic.
The humidity finally caught up with us in Iowa, but it is still a little cooler than Texas. Thanks for the fun updates!
Your post are always so funny. They make me laugh. I like to make sure my whitey knows who is in charge. I can spin it like you just wouldn't believe. It is in the genes. You should have heard my father explain the real Alamo to me. I was like, "Seriously dad, 50 to 3000. You just can't make those numbers work." Then he would mutter something under his breathe about my lily mother. Haha! Anyway Lani your kids are so cute. We miss them here.
Happy 4th of July! I wish we knew how to tile, make flag cakes and run! Those are somethings we will have to work on. It looks like you stayed busy and had a fun filled day! Steven did hay....that has become his 4th of July tradition. The rest of us go to Tabby, so that we feel like it is a holiday! Very impressive on the 2 miles....isn't he like 6 or 7? I am still waiting to be able to do that.
Ok, so you are hired!! Come do our floors too. I bet it looks really nice and it is probably cool on your toes. Do you guys have a pool? That sounds really nice right about now...8 months pregnant with no A/C in the house!!! I look forward to your posts!
Thanks for the reminder - now I need to go and put my caucasian husband to work while I (chinese)go and spend his money... We bought USA tshirts at Walmart that were made in China of all things ;) Fun post! Way to go on the miles!
I was going to post a comment, but as the most politically correct person I know, I can't condone such blatant slavery and racism. So I'm not going to say anything.
Beaner.
You didn't make it to Eagar?? That makes me feel a little better about choosing the reunion over the 4th. Maybe next year...love the cake and the pool.
you HAVE been tiling up a storm lately. Good job!
Lani--the cheesecake looks awesome? What time are you serving it? We'll be right over!
Isn't it fabulous having a handyman/slave around the house? j/k, but Brian has done all kinds of similar projects, and in addition to saving a lot of money, it just makes me love all the little things about my house because Brian did them.
Sherdon, your comments on my blog are seriously so funny. If the dental thing doesn't work out, keep stand up comedian in mind for a back up.
this smacks of how does a dinosaur say goodnight. does he fall on the top of his covers and cry?
Ohhhhh that's funny!!!! I like both of the names. Who knows, maybe I will be able to execute both with twins. Looking forward to seeing you next month!!
Looks like a great time! I love all the pictures! Your house is looking great. We are excited to see you all in a few weeks!
Ok seriously, where have you been the last month and a half??
SO POST ALREADY!!! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!
I love how your kitchen and tiling turned out. I'm so jealous. Lani and I are lucky to have such handy men around the house:)
Post a Comment