That is a pretty small post for such a momentous life event. Not that any of us doubted that you would pass the boards, but CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Geez, I can't believe that they gave you a scalpel.
That is wonderful. I feel like a load has been lifted and I'm just a spectator. After all the time, effort, sleep deprivation, being away from family, jumping through the hoops of school (x2) and residency it is great to hear you passed. What a decade (plus) of development. You are a great example to me and my family of setting goals, sucking it up, and sticking to it.
Hey brother...CONGRATS! What a load of RELIEF! YOu and Lani have definitley earned it all. You are my example and I love you. (The only positive to you failing, was to have you back with me in DC to retake the prep course! But then I remember those two weeks of pure torture...your 16+ hour study days..the look on your face when you talked about how much you missed your wife and kids...Oh, and your sleeping quarters...ha..ha! I wouldn't wish that on anyone!
AAAA-mazing!! Good job cuz!! Wow what an acomplishment! So jealous you are done and I'm just starting. Kids are so adorable and your disney trip looked like a blast! I'm going to call you soon..I promise! Love ya, tell your beautiful sweet wife hi for me!
15 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS! I hope you all had fun on your celebration.
That is a pretty small post for such a momentous life event. Not that any of us doubted that you would pass the boards, but CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Geez, I can't believe that they gave you a scalpel.
Congrats!!!
Congrats, and to think I first knew you just after they gave you the learners permit to pull teeth on the hard pressed in Minnesota.
Congrats Sherdon- I didn't have any doubt that you would!!!
Woooohoooo!
Congrats, Dr. Cordova.
CONGRATS! And, um, nice picture. I hope if I bite it, you'll be close! Are you still considering Prescott in the future to settle down??
Sherdon,
That is wonderful. I feel like a load has been lifted and I'm just a spectator. After all the time, effort, sleep deprivation, being away from family, jumping through the hoops of school (x2) and residency it is great to hear you passed. What a decade (plus) of development. You are a great example to me and my family of setting goals, sucking it up, and sticking to it.
Andy
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!
Not that I'm that surprised or anything..
:0)
hey
Hey brother...CONGRATS! What a load of RELIEF! YOu and Lani have definitley earned it all. You are my example and I love you. (The only positive to you failing, was to have you back with me in DC to retake the prep course! But then I remember those two weeks of pure torture...your 16+ hour study days..the look on your face when you talked about how much you missed your wife and kids...Oh, and your sleeping quarters...ha..ha! I wouldn't wish that on anyone!
Way to go, Sherdon! And way to go, Lani, for living through it all.
GO SHERDON!!!
AAAA-mazing!! Good job cuz!! Wow what an acomplishment! So jealous you are done and I'm just starting. Kids are so adorable and your disney trip looked like a blast! I'm going to call you soon..I promise! Love ya, tell your beautiful sweet wife hi for me!
Post a Comment