
Do you like to take pictures or does it just kill you to falsely portray your perfect happiness and contentment with the world?
So I've been hiding away for over a month since my last post.... you might ask, what have you been up to Mr. C for all that time? Were you busy with those kids? Were you involved in another house project? Were you busy saving the world through charitable service? Well, NO! I was pondering the complexities of life in my cave.... I was focusing on this one profound question that from which all life revolves.....If you know the answer to this question, you have your orbit in life figured out and your destiny is much more clear.... the question is of utmost importance, of a profoundly fundamental nature.... Let me lay it on you, here it is: FUNDAMENTALLY, DO YOU LIKE BRUNETTES OR BLONDES? Profound isn't it? Yup, it had me deep in thought for over a month.Lastly, one final word I'll leave with you is that I am getting old.... yup you know when you are getting old when:
1. Even your moles start growing grey hairs (I'll spare you the pictures on this)
2. When you go to the barber, they offer to trim your eyebrows, nose hair and ear hair
3. The fire department pulls a truck up to your house "just in case" as your family lights the candles on your birthday cake....hmmmm.... not a bad idea
New news? Talmage is potty trained horray! Maxwell turned 5 yippeee! Brigham crawls all over the place OH NO!!! Back to keeping the house clean again, we have a babyvacuum cleaner sticking everything in his mouth.... nothing like a new crawling baby to help you realize what a pig you are....
10 comments:
Ha! Definitely brunettes. Actually blondes are okay, too. I'm pretty much okay with any girl that will date me.
And regarding the picture question, I only like to take spontaneous pictures. I dislike anything professionally done with a fake background. I'm barely okay with a few family pictures that are at least outside instead of in front of a purple tie-dyes sheet.
That picture is too dang funny!! Definitely one to save!
Hey don't feel bad Andy is an old fart too he has the nose and ear hair problem too :) Glad to see a post!
You crack me up! Those are some great pictures though! I would guess that you are stuck between blondes and brunettes. Your wife is one and your daughters are the other! Maybe you just have the best of both worlds!
I'm so glad you blogged. I was starting to think you had a heart attack and died on one of your yearly required PT tests. Be careful old man, eat cheerios- I heard they're good for high cholesterol.
So glad you are alive!
And...blondes.
When Dave and I were first married we went to an on-stage production of Annie. The little girl who played Molly (the littlest orphan) was darn cute, and had very dark hair.
Toward the end of the show, it suddenly hit me...could I love one of my daughters the same way if they came out with dark hair? I was a white-blond little girl, and still very blond at that point in life. And if they weren't blond, and didn't look like me...well, then what?
Gosh...the things we worry about when we have too much time on our hands and not enough responsibility.
Maybe you need another hobby...:)
In the meantime, be glad you don't have to choose. You get to love both.
Tell Loni hello from me. I don't know how she does what she does, but I sure wish I could figure out the secret.
How's the annual DVD coming? Can't wait to watch it. I feel like maybe I'm getting little sneak peaks of what's to come on your blog?
And I agree with Anne--lucky you--you have the cutest little blonde wife I've ever seen and such beautiful daughters!
Funny you should bring this up. When Mike and I were "just friends" he told me that he was partial to tall, blonde-haired, blue-eyed women. This is obviously the exact opposite of me. I make sure to remind him every so often that I wasn't his first choice;) Glad to hear that life is good in the cordova home. We love hearing from you guys every so often.
Brunettes!! The blondes just don't know it. Glad you've resurfaced and with such profound information! I love the wig. It's just a little disconcerting! Ignore Colton, he's never attempted to get many children to smile and look at the camera at the same time! And dont' feel bad, I offer to trim all hair poking out where it shouldn't. Just be thankful, sometimes Tom gets his yanked out by surprise when one pops up in the light!
Hey I'm even amazed you could get all 3 boys smiling at once! I do like that first picture though, sometimes my favorite pictures are the non-posed ones.
For us the question isn't blondes or brunettes, it is white or brown skin! Funny enough, I love white meat and Neal likes dark meat. It's no wonder that we ended up in love...
You created a big stir with your question.
I actually liked brunettes, never was particulary attracted to a blonde girl until I met my wife. She converted me to the light side. But I wouldn't mind to be like you and have the best of both worlds with a family full of brunettes and blondes. Someday it'll come true.
Post a Comment