



Just a collection of some pictures that I thought might be of some entertaining interest from the last batch of pictures I down loaded.... Maxwell setting a new fashion statement by giving his version of the "pant/short zip off legs". His version of the model assures you'll never lose one of the legs of the pant. Secondly, in our home of 12 foot ceilings in all the living areas and 10 foot ceilings in the bedrooms/kitchen/bathrooms, I got my wife a really nice mini ladder. But we have these cupboards that go so high in almost all the rooms. The pigmy Cordova family living in this home designed for 7 foot basket ball players. Sometimes I feel like Jack in the Giant's castle.... So I saw these handy dandy picker upper that some old people use instead of bending over to pick stuff up.... It works great for those cupboards just too high to reach. I think it also works for Talmage's "Jihad-biological terrorist" diapers...... I should get military hazardous duty pay just to change that kid....
6 comments:
Hey I need one of those picker-upper things and I don't live in a Giants house. And we know what you mean about terriorist diapers, Lauryn is our culprit. Ryan says it's wrong for any little GIRL to smell that bad!! Hey when is the little man suppose to be born? I like the name choices!
That looks really handy. I'm vertically challenged myself and always need something to get into the top of the pantry. Congratulations on the baby. I thought you were doing names of latter-day prophets and apostles? I like the name choices however. Abraham is my pick.
Where do I get one of those, i definitely need one for Ryan's diapers. We had at least 6 baaaad ones today! I think that if I had cupboards that tall, I would ignore them. I know if I put something up there, I'd have to go after it! And we called those pants air conditioned pants. Comes in handy for those hot afternoons!
Hey guys...didn't know you had a blog going. How fun to find you.
We thoroughly enjoyed the Christmas DVD. We are doing Valentine's Day cards this year rather than Christmas, so look for yours in February.
Congrats on #6. Wish we lived close enough to bring you a meal or have your kids over to play. Anytime you are up for a trip to Chicagoland, we would be happy to host you. We can even sleep 8 extra people on mattresses of one kind or another.
Best of luck with labor and delivery!
Yeah I need that for my house, and you know the Bowen's are challenges with some of the same issues! Best wishes for #6, were thinking of names for #4...
Wow, six diapers in one day! Dawn's kids are full of $h!+!
That is a great idea, though.
Post a Comment