Kimball eats this stuff up... he doesn't know whether he'd rather fly the fighter jets or the B-52
The F-15 is ridiculous.... this is the jet that was so loud it almost knocked you down.
The Thunderbirds in the back.... enlarge picture to see better
If you've never been to an airshow, GO!!!! But don't forget the ear plugs :) We've gone to two in the last year and it is amazing to see what technology can do and what can be done in the air. My boys now want to be pilots when they grow up.... "forget that boring stuff like surgery, Dad, I want to fly jets!"
2 comments:
Looks amazing! I would love to take the kids to an air show. Just kicked back watching Goonies. It has been years since I've seen it. Pretty funny. Oh ya, Indiana Jones was LAME !!! Waste of money!
I bet my boys would love that. We love anything that makes a lot of noise and goes really fast. I'm not sure their mom wants them all to be pilots though.
Post a Comment