Saturday, May 31, 2008

From a mother springs forth LIFE!
















".... I am come that they might have life and that they might have it more abundantly." (John 10:10). I think Jesus uses mothers to fulfill a portion of this promise.
".... No wonder our Father placed us at the heart of the family and thus at the center of the Plan of Salvation. We are the Lord's secret weapon. Premortally, when our Father described our role, we must have shouted for joy because of the ennobling stature He gave women in His Kingdom. The world won't tell us this stunning truth, but the Spirit will." -Sheri Dew, speaking to women at Women's Conference.
"Show me the women of any family or community, and I will show you the character and soul of that family and community" -Sheri Dew
I am grateful for the "Center" of my little family and who she is and what she does and the Abundant Life we all enjoy because of her.





4 comments:

Erin Lily said...

This is for Lani...(you can read it too if you want to Sherdon. heh)
Lani, your such a beautiful person inside and out. I'm so lucky to have you for a sister. I'm equally blessed to have you as my brothers keeper too. (hehehe) You are both such wonderful parents and I look up to both of you! Your children radiate the love you both share for eachother! There all just beautiful:) xoxo E.

mwalker said...

You two must be doing something right, your kids look so happy. They're all so beautiful, but Kimball...my heck he's handsome!

Cordova Family said...

Good looking chitlins! Charity is beautiful! You guys are going to have problems!

Anne said...

Very cute kids! Their mom is very pretty too! You guys are very lucky to have such a great family. The kids are lucky to have two GREAT parents too! :O)