Saturday, May 31, 2008

Little Mr. Blue Eyes







9 comments:

Colton said...

He's gonna be quite the ladies' man, you can already tell. Well done.

P.S. No, I won't be having any of my own anytime soon. Although my parents did offer to pick me up a girlfriend when they were going through Colorado City the other day. I told them that if that's where they were, then I wanted a couple of them.

Erin Lily said...

hey brother..he's so beautiful! and blue eyes!?? WOW!!!! I bet Lani is so excited about that! :)

Heitmann Family said...

Yes Sherdon a miracle has occured. Airica is pregnant and due two weeks before me. After 10 years of not being able to have another one, she was a bit suprised to say the least. I think it was because she was adopting!! She is having a little girl and they are really excited. Andy and Sariah are having one in Dec. and Aaron and Lana are pregnant too due in November. Amber is also getting a little guy from Haiti within the next month or so. So basically anyone who can be pregnant or "steal" a baby is doing just that!!!

Jackie said...

Wow! I can't believe it. There is hope for a blue eyed kid for us yet! I sure can't wait to meet him this week!

Seth & Erin Finch said...

You keep going like you are, you might have a Cordova Ward, haha.

The Grandy's said...

Um... What color eyes does the mail man have?

Cordova Family said...

Thanks for explaining. I have a better understanding. Love you. PS for some reason I see you guys moving to Montana. No sales tax!!! I don't know why? I did not get any pictures of it but right outside Kalispell is Flat Head Lake. HOLY CRAP!!! It's the largest body of water west of the Rocky Mountains. The color of the lake is like that aqua blueish green color. It is beautiful. If you guys are still coming through in August maybe we can meet there. The road that goes all the way to the top should be open by then. It's called 'Road to the Sun". The pictures I have seen are stunning.

Ammon

Lani said...

That is a great question, I don't know what the mail man's eye color is..... I can tell you what the MALE man's eye color is. I see them in the mirror everyday when in all my vain glory I look at myself while shaving or brushing! They are hazel... kind of the color of a cow pie when the cow is on a little too much fresh spring grass

Sariah,Chief Editor said...

What cute pictures, he is a little dolly! Those are so cute of Lani and the kids too!