Sunday, December 23, 2007

Merry Christmas
















We took these pictures after church today. I love Christmas more today than ever. I used to have some uncomfortable feelings around Christmas time due to my own insecurities about the scarcity in which I was raised. Christmas used to feel uncomfortable because we didn't have much and I was focused on myself and what we didn't have. When I went on a mission that all changed. I realized you could create magic at Christmas, even if you didn't have much, as long as you lost yourself trying to help others be happy. Today, I just marvel at my family and how much each one of them means to me. My greatest Christmas is to just sit around with them and be with them. A little eggnog, hot chocolate, tamales, or salsa always helps but even without that I could be in heaven just sitting around with my family. In a way, I wish we had less now so I could spend more time focusing on the essence of Christmas...FAMILY. Merry Christmas to all.

4 comments:

Heitmann Family said...

Such a great family!!! Merry Christmas to you guys and I hope you enjoy just being a family!! So how many days till the next little Cordova makes their entrance?!!

Dawn said...

Wow, you guys too hu? Well, I remember the good times and the traditions over the gifts I recieved anyways. Hope you have a very Merry Christmas!

Wendi said...

Beautiful pictures. You have a great family!

Merry Christmas!

Sariah,Chief Editor said...

Such cute picutres, we loved!!! your Christmas c-d!! You guys are too fun.